If you’re new to vaping, then you must know how daunting it can be to choose electronic cigarettes. You need to consider several things before deciding on the best product for your needs. There are dozens of manufacturers and countless e-cig designs to pick from, so we’re here to help you out by suggesting which factors to consider when shopping for the best electronic cigarette.
1. Learn about the Main Options
The cigarette’s size, shape, and functionality are some of the first things to look into when choosing your e-cig. There are three primary types of products you should know about:
- Mini electronic cigarettes. These are some of the most popular today and mimic the appearance of a normal cigarette. They are a simple transition from traditional cigarettes for first-timers and have the advantage of being small and easy to use. However, they have limited battery life and don’t perform too well.
- Mid-sized e-cigs. These are for the more experienced users and are a better option than the mini models. They are larger but they tend to last longer and you enjoy more vapor.
- APVs or Mods. If you’re looking for the ultimate vaping experience, then these electronic cigarettes can provide just that! However, they are larger and not so easy to use. They last longer and offer the strongest vapor production. But let it be noted – they are not for novices.
2. Buy Them from Trustworthy Websites
There are many scammers out there and it’s easy to get fooled into buying a faulty product or one that does not match the description on the seller’s website. With so many merchants not passionate about e-cigs and not taking the time to review and test the products themselves, you need to pay careful thought to where you buy your cigarette.
Choose an online shop that offers you all the information about the product that you need, whether it’s e-cigs, mods, or e-juice. Make sure they have pictures and even videos of the e-cigs and that there’s a high transparency when it comes to product costs, extra charges, and delivery costs. And you can always tell a shady seller from a serious one from the effort they put into the design of their website and their track record. Auster, for example, have a nice, user friendly platform that’s extremely easy to navigate and a good track record of delivering a great product.
3. Check Battery Life
Ultimately, you will want a battery that lasts for a very long time. Generally, e-cig batteries last for 200 to 300 puffs. Longer and thicker models usually provide the most usage before you’re required to charge the battery. The good thing is, most starter kits come with an extra battery.
Now you know the first things you need for when purchasing an electronic cigarette. If you have your eye on a model that seems to be “the one”, the next thing you need to do is read user reviews to ensure you’re making the correct decision.